Waterloo NSW, Australia
Piano Lessons | Theory Lessons
- Qualifications: Diploma in Piano Teaching (Russia)
- Pricing: $50 for 30 minutes, $70 for 45 minutes, $80 per hour
- Styles: Classical
- Suitability: From 6 years old
Olga has been teaching piano in Russia and New Zealand before her move to Sydney in 2019. Classically and musically trained in Russia from the age of 6, she always enjoyed playing piano and graduated with a diploma from the State College of Performing Arts (Khabarovsk, Russia) as a qualified piano teacher, leader of a variety performers group or orchestra (band) performer. Olga has been giving piano lessons to both adults and school-aged children. Her piano students in New Zealand achieved high grades in all levels of the Trinity College of London Music exams. Since moving to Australia, Olga has adopted the AMEB system and is taking students who want to complete AMEB examinations as well as beginners and students who would like to enjoy learning to play piano just for fun. Located in Waterloo, Sydney.
- Free introductory/trial lesson
- Individual approach to each student depending on their level and what they want to learn
- To teach theory of music as well as practical reading, aural, rhythmic, and technical skills
- To guide more serious students through the piano exam syllabus
- To help children and adults discover their love of music
Olga is an exceptionally skilled piano teacher who taught me from Grade One to Grade 8 of Trinity College exams (including both practical and theoretical examinations). I also studied a solo performance certificate. I now practice law in Wellington but still play the piano and sing in my spare time, as well as write songs. I would highly recommend Olga as a piano teacher for all ages (she was my teacher from ages 8-19) and skill levels.