North Ryde Station, North Ryde NSW, Australia
- Qualifications: Associate of Music (AmusA) 2010 Licentiate of Music (LmusA) 2012 Licentiate of Trinity College London with distinction (LTCL)
- Styles: Classical, Baroque, Modern, Pop
- Suitability: All ages starting from age 5, across all levels.
- University of Sydney: Master of Media Practice (current)
- University of Sydney (B. Commerce majoring in Marketing/Management)
- Pymble Ladies College full music scholarship (100%).
- Orchestra Captain
- Graduated as Executive Prefect
Musical experience / Achievements:
- 2MBS Fine Music Radio Presenter (Current)
- Asian Summit performance
- Appearance on ‘The Wiggles’ Segment 2021
- Appearance on Middle Kids’ performance of ‘Today We’re The Greatest’ on James Corden Show 2021
- Entertainer at the 28th and 30th Annual Ethnic Business Awards 2016, 2018. Performance televised on SBS, NITV, Foxtel, Aurora, NITV in 2016, 2018
- Cellist for Middle Kids’ Vivid Sydney Opera House performance and recorded on Triple J Album of the Year, ‘Lost Friends’ 2018
National Student Leadership Forum Delegate – guest performance at Parliament House, Canberra 2016
- Winner of Zonta Young Encouragement Award 2015
- 2MBS.FM Radio Show Featured Artist 2011
- SBS Youth Orchestra 2010
The student can expect a friendly and bubbly teacher, who pushes them to be their best.
Students will set goals with me to understand the next AMEB exam, competition or scholarship application they are preparing for. They will understand what each musical piece is about and also learn how to express themselves on the instrument.
All students are expected to prepare for AMEB exams, which I will guide you step by step of the way.
For any students looking to prepare for music scholarships, I have a step-by-step plan to guide you and make you get there As someone who was offered music scholarships across top private schools, I continued to mentor and teach younger students. I am a proud teacher with students who have landed scholarships across Sydney.