Riverwood NSW, Australia
Violin Lessons | Alexander Technique Lessons, Artist development, Ensemble Coaching, HSC Music Exam Preparation, Online Lessons
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts/Education (Secondary) | Music Studies (Major) | University of New South Wales
- Pricing: $70 an hour, $40 half an hour in person
- Styles: AMEB, Suzuki Method and Leisure Oriented Lessons
- Suitability: Beginner to Advanced
At Riverwood Violin Music Lessons, I am privileged to offer comprehensive music lessons for the violin. The styles of AMEB, Suzuki and Violin for Leisure are provided based on the needs and goals for the students.
I started learning the violin at the age of four at the Australian Institute of Music under reputable violinist Caron Chan. For many years there, I developed my skills through participating in solo performances as well as various orchestras.
This continued throughout my high school years as I held a full music scholarship at St. Andrews Cathedral School in the heart of the city for violin. During high school, I studied under reputable violin teachers including Adrian Keating and Sun Yi. After high school, I continued my passion for music through teaching at the Engadine Music Centre and at Wollemi College in Sydney’s West. I am eager to share the experiences, practice routines and techniques I have gained over these years with students.
Currently, I hold a Bachelor of Arts/Education (Secondary) Degree from the University of New South Wales, majoring in Music Studies. I have maintained my passion teaching music to high school students at a partially selective high school located in Sydney’s West.
Throughout my career, I have developed a genuine passion for sharing my love of music, helping students reach their full musical potential as well as developing their confidence in all aspects.
Riverwood Violin Music Lessons delivers the following:
- Complete the violin AMEB grades.
- Learn the violin to a competent level to participate in orchestras and ensemble groups.
- Prepare their violin repertoire to a polished and professional level for performances including the Music 1, Music 2 HSC.
- Prepare for auditions such as scholarship auditions.
- Learn the violin for leisure and find enjoyment in practice through goal setting and development of appreciation.
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email or phone to enquire about lessons.
Phone: 0415 871 383