Birrong NSW, Australia
Piano Lessons | Aural Lessons, Ensemble Coaching, Theory Lessons, HSC Music Exam Preparation, Skype Lessons, Online Lessons
- Qualifications: BMus UNSW (2022), LMusA Piano Performance (2016); HSC Music 2, 97/100 (2016); HSC Music Extension, 50/50 (2017); ATAR, 97.55
- Pricing: $60/hour
- Styles: Classical
- Suitability: 9 years and above
– Scholarship Recipient at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, under tutelage of Chair of Piano Unit of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Dr. Paul Rickard Ford (2018)
– Graduate Scholarship student of Sydney Conservatorium High School, studying under the tutelage of Dr. Natalia Andreeva, vocal studies with Nadia Piave (2012-2017)
– Ensemble Leader of Brahms Tango Ensemble, performing at notable venues including the Government House for Mrs. Linda Hurley and His Excellency General The Honourable David Hurley (2015); MacLaurin Hall for chief Mr Carlos Ghosn KBE, university Chancellor Belinda Hitchinson AM, and 400 distinguished guests; Verbrugghen Hall to an audience of over 500
– Other performance experiences include the Steinway Gallery Showroom in St. Leonards, Sydney Piano World in Chatswood (2017); Young and Even Younger Performers program of Fine Music 102.5 FM (2016)
With almost 10 years of teaching experience and a Conservatorium training, I hope to share my passion and knowledge with all students in my professional home-studio. Whether you’re a beginner or more advanced, my goal is to help guide you to reach your highest potential.
Because every student is unique and different, my goal is to provide personalised and closely-engaged lessons tailored to the needs of each individual student. My classes are structured as 60-minute ‘one-on-one’ lessons to ensure maximum improvement. These lessons focus on:
– Developing effective practice methods so that students become mindful and independent,
– Identifying problems and consequently executing clear and effective solutions through a deeper awareness of one’s own technique.
As a result, students in my studio can thrive in a safe, open, and non-restrictive environment in order to reach their utmost musical potential. My students often receive high examination marks in AMEB piano performance attesting to this. I generally work with students in primary and secondary schools.