Singing Lessons | Artist development, Aural Lessons, Song Writing Workshops, Theory Lessons, HSC Music Exam Preparation, Skype Lessons
- Qualifications: All of our teachers hold degrees in Music, Arts and Voice.
- Pricing: From $38 for 30min lessons
- Styles: Contemporary, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Folk, Songwriting, Self-Accompaniment, Musical Theatre
- Suitability: Children from age 8 through to Teens, Adults, Adult Beginners and Professional Vocalists
Thanks for stopping by! At our award-winning studio, we love to sing and offer singing lessons, vocal coaching and group classes for children, teens and adults.
We are all about the singing voice, the power of self-expression, and the benefits of singing and personal creativity and Our philosophy revolves around singing as both a wonderful artform to learn, but also as a platform for developing and improving skills such as expression, communication, confidence and self-esteem.
Please visit our website for further information or give us a call on (02) 8004 5102. We have plenty on offer for singers of all levels: From children to adult beginners; from serious hobbyists through to professional singers and fellow singing/music teachers.
We are passionate about singing, the voice, performance and sharing the benefits of musical learning with others. Our students / clients of all levels – from children and adult beginners to intermediate/professional vocalists – work on developing the following during singing lessons:
- Vocal technique and singing skills appropriate to age / voice development
- How to correct singing difficulties
- How to have fun and enjoy singing!
Musicianship, collaboration and working with accompaniment
- Aural training / harmony
- Artistic creativity, songwriting and vocal/musical directing
- Performance, stage and audio equipment skills
- Industry and/or HSC/Tertiary assessment preparation
- Facilitating good vocal health habits and singing/performer wellbeing practices
- Our teaching stems from years of performance and singing experience, yet most importantly, is backed by modern voice science and current research / teaching practices in music education.