2 Herring Rd, Marsfield NSW, Australia
Singing Lessons | Organ Lessons, Piano Lessons | Aural Lessons, Ensemble Coaching, Theory Lessons
- Qualifications: Postgraduate Orchestral and Opera Conducting Studies – Sydney Conservatorium of Music (University of Sydney), Master of Music – Royal Birmingham Conservatoire (Birmingham City University), England, UK (Choral Conducting, Voice, Accompaniment), Bachelor of Music – Eastman School of Music, New York, USA (Organ, Voice, Vocal Pedagogy, Children’s Voice Pedagogy, Church Music, Conducting)
- Styles: Classical, Contemporary, Modern
- Suitability: All Levels including adults
International School of Music Australia, Sydney
Lichfield Cathedral School (member of the Choir Schools’ Association), England, UK
Cathedral Choir School, Poznan, Poland
Polish Baroque Orchestra, Poland
Birmingham Conservatoire Chamber Choir, England, UK
Lichfield Cathedral School Choir, England, UK
Lichfield Cathedral Choir, England, UK
Poznan Cathedral Choir of Men and Boys, Poland
Krzysztof Czerwinski studied at:
- Wieniawski School of Music (Poland),
- Eastman School of Music (New York, USA),
- Royal Birmingham Conservatoire (Birmingham City University, England, UK), and
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music (The University of Sydney, Australia).
Additionally he studied at:
- Dartington International School (England, UK),
- Charterhouse School of Music (England, UK),
- Austrian Evangelical Association of Musicians Workshops (Austria),
- Hochschule fur Musik und Theater “Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy” International Music Academy (Leipzig, Germany), and
- Associated and extension private studies.
Krzysztof studied piano, organ, choral conducting, orchestral conducting, voice, vocal pedagogy, children’s voice pedagogy, church music and historical performance practice.
He regularly gives performances throughout Europe and the USA and has broadcast and recorded for Polish radio and television.
In March 2016 Krzysztof was granted a Distinguished Talent Visa (Permanent Residency) by the Australian Government.
Krzysztof has won many national and international competitions, awards, scholarships and study grants.
Selected Awards and Prizes:
- First Place in the 1998 National Organ Competition in Poland.
- Minister of Culture and Arts, and Minister of Culture and National Heritage Music Awards (Poland).
- The “Harold Hyam Wingate Foundation Scholarship” (England, UK) in 2001.
- His organ 2002 CD recording won the American Guild of Organists Top Prize.
- In 2002 and 2004 received Austrian Evangelical Association of Musicians Scholarship Award, followed by “C-Prufung” Diploma in Organ Performance with the highest mark.
- Recipient of the “Eastman Professional Career Development Grant” and both: “Evelyn A. Fraser Scholarship” and “Howard Hanson Scholarship” (Eastman School of Music, New York).
- In 2004, First Prize in American Guild of Organists Competition in New York and First Prize in West Chester University’s Organ Competition in Philadelphia, USA.
- Award recipient and member, Choristers Guild (Texas, USA).
- In 2004 and 2005, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire Scholarship Award (Birmingham City University, England, UK)
- In 2008, “Henderson Coursework Scholarship” (Sydney Conservatorium of Music, The University of Sydney, Australia)
- 2014 Macquarie Chapel Choir gained two 1st Places in City of Ryde Eisteddfod under Krzysztof
- Former accompanist, Assistant Conductor/Artistic Director, voice teacher, Poznan Cathedral Choir of Men and Boys (Poland),
- Founder, former conductor, Poznan Cathedral Chamber Choir of Men and Boys (Poland),
- Former Assistant to the Director of Music at Lichfield Cathedral School (England, UK),
- From 2008 to 2011 – Music Director at Christ Church Lavender Bay, Sydney, Australia,
- From 2006 to present – Artistic Director of the Annual International Organ and Chamber Music Festival in Poland, and
- From 2012 to present – Music Director at Macquarie Chapel Presbyterian Church.
Piano, Organ, Singing, Voice Production, Music Theory, Aural Skills, Choral Conducting